Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

A snowflake easel card!

Good morning......
Here is a cute snowflake easel card that I did for STYC.
I always love it when Stampin' Up! coordinates stamp sets & framelits together & 
this set is just an awesome one.
 Isn't this just such so elegant?
I just love it!
It is not an original creation, I found a similar one on pinterest.

'Festive Flurry' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party
supplies:  Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, Labels Collection framelits, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Boho Blossom punch, Large Rhinestones, dimensionals

Wow!
What a busy weekend we had.
Yesterday was a nice day spent at home with my family.
Everyone came here for Manda's BD lunch.
We had a family favorite meal-
Ham Balls, Scallope Potatoes, Baked Beans, Corn & Grapenut Muffin.
Then of course birthday cake.
Manda's favorite is yellow cake with chocolate frosting....so that is what I made for her.

I spent my afternoon/evening stamping.
I made a cute gift card holder card for Manda's birthday & several more similar to it for a swap that I need to have finished & in the mail tomorrow.
I'll post pictures later this week of these cards.....I need to get them downloaded first.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment