Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A little gift bag!

Good morning! 
Happy Hump Day!

Here is a little bag we made at my Fall STYC.
It is the Tag A Bag Gift Bags- #131370= $3.95.
(Check out pg. 158 in the catalog.  You get 10 bags for this price!)
They already have the Chevron print on them.
Cool huh!

And don't you like this big bow?
It is in the Holiday Catalog- pg. 36- #132186.
You get 10 bows (5 each of 3 sizes) & they are double sided printed. 
This is the biggest sized one.

And what about the tag?
It is from the Stamp a Tag Kit- #132806= $10.95- Holiday Catalog- pg. 35.
 This includes 2 stamps, 2 spots, Bakers Twine- Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive & 24 tags!

Wow....I'm doing a happy dance.
Makenzy got my floor/trim all done yesterday!!
Now for me to find time to get it all cleaned up, the nail holes filled & everything in our home back in order.
He did a really nice job. 
I'm so glad it is finally done.
It was July 2nd when we got the water all over from my washing machine leaking.

Drake did a great job sleeping in the big bed for his nap yesterday.
Brody on the other hand did not.
It took me 1 1/2 hours of laying with Brody to get to sleep for only 45 mins.
We'll see how today goes.

We sold hogs last night & sorted/loaded them in the rain. 
Luckily it was just a heavy mist & not a pouring down rain. 
It was wet & chilly!

My brother-in-law -Dan's dad, passed away yesterday morning.
Please keep the Appleget family in your prayers.

Deke is gone to work at the courthouse today.
YIPEE- I think I'm home all day/night!
I have LOTS to do to get ready for stamping here tomorrow night.
I have a house full of ladies joining me.
I have the cards created, but they are not cut.....
so I will be spending my evening in my Stampin' Studio cutting card stock.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment