Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Here is a Christmas easel card!

Good morning!
This is an easel card I made for my Fall STYC.
It is created using the 'Snowy Day' stamp set.
 (I will update this post sometime soon with the supply list.)

Wow.....yesterday was a Monday!
The boys were excited to come see us & we were happy to have them here.
Papa had meetings all morning & then worked on the farm all afternoon/evening.
It was a challenging afternoon, as Brody wouldn't nap!
They started sleeping in big beds over the weekend (not their cribs).
I put them in their cribs & there was no way he was staying there.
So after fighting with him over 1 1/2 hours- he just got to go play.
But then we woke up his brother.
 So last night when Papa got in, he helped me take apart their cribs & put them in the garage.
And we put up a big bed.
So we'll see how nap time goes today!
 Brody was tired last night.....he feel asleep eating his supper.
I am anxious to hear from Manda how he slept during the night last night.

Nathan, Deke, Josh & Mark worked in the shop last night on the new race car.
They started with just a bare frame and it actually is beginning to look like a race car now.
It is awesome that Brayden's other Papa Mark is such a good welder & is always here to help out Nathan & support him racing.
So while the guys worked- Brayden got to hang out with me!
We visited the shop, took the twins home, went to the store, made supper, read books & played with his farm!

Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke on our farm selling hogs.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment