Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another 'Christmas Collectibles' card

Good morning!
Here is another 'Christmas Collectibles' card.
Isn't the Washi Tape on it cool!
And check out the "Merry" Expression Thinlit. 
I love them!
'Christmas Collectibles'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
supplies:   Big Shot, Expressions Thinlit, Christmas Ornament Punch, Basic Rhinestone, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, glue dot, dimensionals, Season of Style Washi Tape

I cut lots of Christmas card kits yesterday.
I had hoped to have them all done before I went to bed last night- but I was too tired.
So I'm headed back to my Stampin' Studio now with my coffee in hand to work on Christmas card kits.
AND hopefully I will be able to work on belated Birthday cards today too.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment