Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

A 'Magnificent Maple' card

Happy Friday!!

Here is another one of the cards I created for my STYC.
I love this stamp!
Aren't the colors just gorgeous!
 And check out the fold!
It is another one that I made using the Envelope Punch Board.
(It is the same fold & layout that I did for one of the deer cards ('Remembering Christmas') that I posted a few days ago.

'Magnificent Maple' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
supplies:  Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, 3 1/2" Circle die, Woodgrain embossing folder, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Paper Snips, sponge 

Wow!!!
We have had a super busy week & heading into not slowing down for a busy weekend too!
I have stamp classes tomorrow & on Sunday too!
Lots to get ready before them.
 Can't believe it is Friday already!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment