Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit "card"!

Good morning!
Here is another STYC project.
This one was created with pieces from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit.
I like the chalkboard banner here.
'Four You'
cs:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
ink:  Whisper White Craft pad
supplies:  Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

Note:
The DP, Black notched framed matting, Black banner & die cut leaves are all part of the
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit

WE had a FUN time stamping yesterday at my Christmas card class.
Everyone went home with all of their cards completely done!
It was nice to get to sit & visit with everyone & help them.
Glad so many could join me.

Today I am home all day!
Gosh......can't remember the last time I had a day off.
It is going to be a busy one though.
Today is Manda's 27th birthday- so everyone is coming here for lunch to celebreate.
I can't believe that she is that old already.
She is my baby.
Where has time gone?
We are so proud of her though.
She is such a beautiful young woman outside & inside.

She is a wonderful wife, mother & teacher.
So thankful she lives so close by & we get to see her almost daily!

Ok.....gotta run.
LOTS to do!
I hope you have a SENSATION Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment