Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A sneak peek at some New Occasion Catalog Valentines stamps!

Good morning!
Here is my February calendar page.
Isn't is cute!
Love 2 new Valentines sets that I used here.
They will be available to purchase beginning January 4, 2014!
 'Love You to the Moon' & 'Language of Love'
cs:  Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
ink:  Primrose Petals
supplies:  Small Heart punch, sponge

The AEA is coming to our house this morning to do the twins hearing test.
I hope that goes well!

I don't mind the snow.
I hate the ice.
I hate the terrible cold temps......as it is so hard on all living beings- including our animals.
I am ready for alittle warmer temps.
Especially since I'm a farmer tonight- as we sell hogs....
so praying that goes ok.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment