Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

My January calendar page.......

Good morning!
We have several inches of snow on the ground right now.
WOW- what a snowy day we had yesterday!
It literally snowed all day.
I had a class & almost everyone made it.
I hated that any of us had to venture out on the roads....going wasn't too bad- but coming home it was really slick & slow going.
But Andrea had a great party regardless of Mother Nature!!  
We had lots of fun with wonderful company, snacks & of course lots of stamping!
Many ladies made multiple calendars to give away as Christmas gifts!

This is the January page that everyone made for our calendars!
Isn't Frosty just adorable!
He is one of my favorite stamped images ever.
I never dreamed that the Big Frosty we use to have would be resized 
& works perfect with our punches now! 
I just love it!
 'Best of Snow' & 'Best New Year'
cs:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
ink:  Midnight Muse
markers:  Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Paper Snips, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, dimensionals, 2 way Glue Pen, Dimensionals
 NOTE:
The snowflake used on the page as the background is also part of the 'Best of Snow' stamp set, which is the November 25th Year Anniversary set.

I literally stamped all weekend!
Now I'll be getting ready to gear up for all of my classes this week/weekend.
I can't wait to have everyone come make my 2014 calendars with me!
But I have lots of cutting left to do!

We have a friend that is bringing out her grandson to see the baby piggies this morning.
The boys are excited that they get to go out to see them too.
So I've got to run.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment