Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My October calendar page......

Good morning!
Here is my October calendar page!
Love this little haunted house from the 25th Anniversary 'Best of Halloween' set.
Did you notice the background?
'Best of Halloween' & 'Off the Grid'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry & Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  Crushed Curry
supplies:  sponge, Modern Label punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals

It was nice visiting with old friends at Kroph's Granny's visitation last night.
 We then went to Taco Bells' for supper & ran into more old friends (Mike, Cammie & Steph),
 so enjoyed eating supper & visiting with them there.
 We did get most of our Christmas shopping done for the boys last night too.
So it was a successful night out!

Manda & Steve are going shopping today & celebrating their anniversary, 
so the twins will be with us all day/night today.
Grandma is going to be busy!

I had to laugh yesterday morning.....as there is a present under our tree from my friend Teri.....
and Brody picked it up & wanted to know if he could open his present. 
(I assume he wanted to because he had gotten to unwrap his present from Santa the night before.)
I told him that it was mine & I had to wait until Christmas to open it & he put it back.
It was just cute!
The boys will all have alot of fun on Christmas day this year opening gifts.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment