Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Oh, HAPPY DAY!

Good morning!
Here is a simple card I made using new Occasions Catalog products last night.

 I'm lovin' all of the new products.
Check out these scissors!
How about this new designer paper!
Or what about this new stamp set with the coordinating framelits!
Woo Hoo!
'Starburst Sayings'
cs:  Pacific Point, Whisper White
dp:  High Tide
ink:  Pacific Point
supplies:  Big Shot, Starburst Framelits Die, Fringe Scissors, dimensionals, glue dots

I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch for my inspiration.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V5rI4iX3og0/UreIP_WEIYI/AAAAAAAASZM/qM3xyDJJVOM/s1600/Mojo325Sketch.gif


So what do you think?

We had the twins last night & had fun playing with play dough & some of their new toys.
Today the kids are all coming out to go sledding,
so that should be lots of fun!
I am hoping I have time to spend in my Stampin' Studio cleaning it- as right now there is literally just a path to walk through it.
I have LOTS of stamping to do in the next 7 days with New Year cards, Swaps & upcoming classes.
I need to clear off my Holiday Catalog shelf of stamps & put together & put my New Occasions Catalog sets & new products on my shelves.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment