Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

I love 2 step stampin'!

 Good morning!
Here is a pretty card that I helped my downline Cindy create for our last downline meeting!
I LOVE this stamp set!
And I'm not a huge pink lover- but I love these two colors of pink together.
And man do I love banners or flags (whichever you call them).
I seem to use them often when I'm creating.
I'm not sure what I use to do before without them!
This stamp set is awesome for doing the 2 step stamping!
I only used ONE color of ink to create both of these colors on this flower.....
I just stamped off on my grid paper for the bigger image before stamping in onto my card stock & then reinked my stamp with the smaller image & stamped it full strength!

'Too Kind'
cs:  Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
ink:  Strawberry Slush & Pistachio Pudding
supplies:  Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, White Organza Ribbon, glue dot

Wishing my twin sisters- Barbie & Beckie a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!
AND
Also wishing Deke's parents a Happy Anniversary.
And remembering my G'ma & G'pa White- as today is their anniversary too.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment