Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

A thank you card!

Good morning!
WOW....am I stuck on this tag & flower punch or what?
Here is another thank you card that I made.
I sent this to those that ordered on line during the Clearance Rack sale.
I hope they were surprised when they got it in the mail.
I am just loving this new tag punch, the Petite Petals flower punch 
& these bright springy colors.


'Petite Petals' & ' Hip Notes'
cs:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
dp:  Kaleidoscope
ink:  Bermuda Bay
supplies:  Bermunda Bay Ribbon, Petite Petals punch, Crushed Curry Candy Dots, dimensionals, glue dot, Scalloped Tag punch, Retro Fresh Washi tape

My mom's cousin Debbie Mason passed away & her visitation is this afternoon.
Deke & I are planning to go.
She was only 58 & got sick 2 weeks ago.
She got pneumonia & then they found that she was full of cancer.
It is so sad.
Our hearts are heavy for her immediate family, as she will be greatly.
She was a very special lady.

I hope you have a Sweet Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment