Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

'Wildflower Meadow' Sneak Peek!!

HI!
Here is another card that was created by someone at Stampin Up!
It was on our hospitality room display board.
Don't you just love it!
This will be one of the sets we'll be using at my New Catalog Open Houses next week too!

 'Wildflower Meadow' & 'Oh, Hello'
cs:  Warmed Brown Sugar, Whisper White
ink:  Whisper White, Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Wildflower Meadow embossing folder, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, Paper Snips

I can't believe it is Friday already.
This week just flew by.
I'm going to enjoy my day with my boys!
Nathan races tonight, but I don't think I'm going to be able to go.
I have so much that I need to get done before my Open Houses next weekend.
 
I hope you have a FANTASTIC Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment