Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A beautiful 'Swallowtail' butterfly!

Hello!
Here is another beautiful card we did at STYC.
I love this 'Swallowtail' butterfly.

  • I stamped it onto the Creped Filter Paper on pg. 6 in the Spring Catalog using Black Stazon ink. 
  •  I turned the butterfly over & using an aqua painter I colored it using the ink I picked up off of the lid- which I created by squishing a closed ink pad. 
  •  Using my Paper Snips I cut it out.
'Swallowtail' & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White
Crepe Filter Paper
ink:  Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Elegant Eggplant, Bashful Blue
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Paper Snips, Aqua Painter, dimensionals
Last night was a late night of selling hogs.
This heat is hard on the hogs.
I pray that they all made it safely!
We've had the worst spring.
It is either cold, wet or hot & not much in between.
We are off to the races tonight to cheer on Nathan & the 52 Wood Racing Team.
I think that several of our family members are going to be joining us there as we have $2.00 off coupons for tonight's races.
If you want to join us & would like a coupon- let me know!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment