Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

A sneak peek with a new set called- 'Label Love'

Good morning!
Here is a sweet baby card.
I think that this new set is really cute.
Be sure to check out these new colors too!
 And what about the new punch!
Did you notice how the set coordinates with the new scallop circle punches.
'Label Love'
cs:  Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
2013-2015 In Color Designer Paper (Strawberry Slush)
ink:  Smoky Slate
supplies:  Artisan Label punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, dimenstionals, glue dot, 5/8" White Organza ribbon

Yesterday I ran errands all morning.
Then I stamped all afternoon.
I finally got caught up on birthday cards!

Today we will be headed out to graduation parties!

I hope you enjoy your day & a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment