Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Check out the sneak peek card using 'Wildflower Meadow'

Good morning!
Here is a quick post.
I have the whole day off of work today to devote to getting ready to for my 
Open Houses I have this weekend. 
I have some fun things planned & can't wait to share with everyone!

This is a tile technique card that I did as one of my shoe box swaps for my downline meeting a couple of weeks ago.
Notice the clay button!
I colored it with ink refill drops & an aqua painter.
I love our new clay!!
'Wildflower Meadow' & 'Banner Greetings'
cs:  Crisp Cantalope, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantalope
supplies:  Simply Scored Tool, sponge, Basic Pearls, Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Clay Mold, Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, dimensionals

We had a FUN day with all of our boys (& Manda) on the farm yesterday.
 We got new baby piggies in!
Love our little guys!
Their highlight was taking turns riding in the skid loader with Papa hauling baby piggies.
Photo: Papa's helpers this morning!!
More rain!
Rain, Rain- GO AWAY!!
And it is predicted to rain every day for the next week!
We don't need it.....praying for sunshine & warmer temps so that the corn grows & everyone that hasn't gotten their beans planted yet can do so.
We need a good crop this year.
I hope you have a FUN Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment