Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thinking of you today with a sneak peek of the 'Kind & Cozy' stamp set!

Hello!!
I love playing with NEW products!
I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to getting my hands on 
new Stampin' Up! products. 

What do you think of this card?
It is bright & cheery!
The new set is called 'Kind & Cozy'.
And yep......you've seen other samples of it that were on the hospitality display board.
This is one of the cards that I did as a swap for my downline meeting a couple of weeks ago.

Check out the cool Daffodil flower here.
It is made with the new clay & mold.
And all I can say is that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
And if you are coming to stamp with me at my Open Houses you'll be getting to play with & make your own flower out of our new clay!
 'Kind & Cozy'
cs:  Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Gingham Garden Designer Paper
ink:  Night of Navy & Melon Mambo
markers:  Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Clay Mold, Embossing Buddy, 2 1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals, glue dots, White Organdy ribbon

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day/night in my stamp studio.
I did alot of sorting & organizing (I have a long ways to go yet).
And I made 2 super cute cards that I think I'll be using at my upcoming Open Houses this weekend.

Manda & the twins did go with me late in the afternoon to the cemeteries to put flowers on 
family & special friends graves.
 
Today will be a busy day, as baby piggies get here early this morning!
The twins are going to be so excited!
Let the farm fun begin for us!
 Then tonight we sell hogs.
So I'll be spending alot of time helping Deke & being a farmer today.

Ok...I've been working on a couple of swaps that I have to get mailed today.....they are all done & ready to be mailed now......so I'd better get to bed & get a few hours of sleep 
before the alarm goes off & the twins are here.

I hope you have a tremendous Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment