Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

'Flowering Flourishes'

Good morning!

This is a cute card that we made at my STYC.
I love the black, white & gray together.
The card idea came from my dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff.
Some time ago she had made a card with this layout & I just copied it & changed the colors.
 I love it!
Isn't it striking!

'Flowering Flourishes' & 'Itty Bitty Banners'
cs:  Basic Black, Basic Gray & Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (retiring), Bitty Banners Framelits, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Black Polka Dot ribbon (retiring), Silver Designer Button, glue dot, dimensional

I am sad to see this Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder be on the retiring list!

I had a wonderful day with all of our 3 grandsons yesterday.
We are so happy to be home!
There is LOTS & LOTS to catch up on though.
Tonight we sell hogs- so I'll be a farmer & it will be late when we get in.

Have a terrific Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment