Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

We are HOME & I'm lovin' this daisy stamp that is in the' Best of March Flowers' Anniversary set!

Bula!
We are HOME!
I have LOTS to do before my boys arrive this morning.
We sure have missed them.

We had a great trip!!!!
IT was awesome!
I will try to find time to download & post some pictures later this week of Fiji.
Our community service mission at the Nadi Hospital was awesome!
Stampin' Up! sure left a lasting memory there with all that we did to help them.

We got home at 12:30 yesterday afternoon & I quickly showered & headed out the door to my  stampin' workshop.
Thanks to Teri, Judy, Laura, Jenny, Lavonne, Deb, Ila, Lori, Denise, Cindy, Sue, Kathy, Lisa & all that helped out to make the day so great for all of us to stamp together!

I am lovin' this daisy stamp!
And yes- it coordinates with the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch.
Now how cool is that!!!
  'Best of March Flowers' &  'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Whispher White
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack (Early Espresso)
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle), 1 3/8" Square Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Early Espresso Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

I hope you have a fabulous week!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment