Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Here is another sneak peek made with the new set- 'Kind & Cozy'!


Kind & cosy f
Good morning!
Here is a cute scrapbook page that was created by someone at Stampin' Up!
It too was on our display board in the hospitality room.
It is very cute!
It shows the gingham circle & heart stamps that are also in this set.
Plus check out the new designer paper & coordinating Washi tape.

Busy day yesterday!
Enjoyed spending the morning visiting my mom & Aunt Virginia.
Then we raced last night & got home late.
It was COLD!
Nathan was fast & looked really good!
He is leading the points, so has to start in the 10th position & has to carefully work his way to the front through the pack.
He finished 4th.
 The twins spend the night with us, as it seemed foolish not to have them stay when they have to be back out here early this morning.

I have several cards that I've created using new products that I could pre-order from the NEW 2013-2014 Catalog.
I hope to get photos of them taken tonight & them downloaded to post- so be sure to stop back by tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

I hope you have an awesome day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment