Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We all need a -'Reason to Smile'!!

 HI!
I love that there are a few different places to find sketches......
and have always thought- "I need to do that".
(Just do a google & search for sketches- you will be amazed.)
So here it is........check it out!
This is yesterdays Mojo Monday sketch & my version of it.
What do you think?
I think it turned out pretty cute.
But with sunflowers & brown- how could you go wrong!
They are my colors!

'Reason to Smile' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Naturals Ivory
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
ink & markers:  Chocolate Chip & More Mustard
supplies:  More Mustard polka dot ribbon, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, color spritzer tool, scallop edge border punch, sponge, dimensionals, glue dot

I really like this stamp set.
It is $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
It is available during July only for our Stampin' UP! exclusive offer.







 



Last night we sold hogs.
Oh my gosh- it was hot.
We were dripping wet from the heat & humidity.

Busy day again today......
Tonight we are going to lake to visit Nathan, April & the boys
& eat supper with them.
Then we are coming back to go to the street dance in Sigourney.
There will be lots of old classmates & friends there that we only get to
see once a year.
Sigourney has a huge following for hometown kids to come back for the
4th of July celebration.
It is great!

I am counting my blessings today for so many dear friends that I've met
because of stamping.
I treasure each of you.
In one way or another we all have a connection through our love of stamping.
We share our good times & bad times with each other.
I am so blessed to have you in my life through all of the ups & downs.
I have 2 very dear friends having some tough times right now & they are especially in my thoughts & prayers.
 
Hope you have a great day & stay cool!

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment