Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Flowers

HI!

A quick post today.......as I'm trying to get things finished up so I can get loaded up & on my way to my workshop today.  I have a big group coming.  So EXCITED to share my cards with the gals today.  They are all really cute!! And "NEW" things to share!  :)

Today's card is one that I did at my 40 card class in March.  It is simple but cute.  The gals that came to this class choose the stamped image that they wanted out of the whole set- so no ones was alike.  There is a great variety in this stamp set!!!  It is a good one- especially for someone wanting a wide variety!

'Easy Events' & 'Perfectly Penned'
cs:  Marina Mist, So Saffron & Very Vanilla
Subtles Designer Paper Stacks
ink:  Black Stazon
markers: Old Olive & Marina Mist
supplies: dazzling details glitter, dimensionals, 2 3/8" scallop circle, 1 3/4" circle punch

NOTE:  I used the 1 3/8" square punch to snip the ends of the banners with.  Just slide in your square punch instead of having to use scissors to cut your tails!! :)

Deke & I had a very nice time at the Lake Belva Deer dedication yesterday.  What an amazing park we have in Keokuk County!!  So much to do & so beautiful!!  We are really lucky to have such a park in our community.  My sister Beckie & brother-in-law Dan were also there (among other friends), so it was really nice to get to visit & see them too. 

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment