Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Love this new WOODGRAIN embossing folder!!

HI!  BUSY day yesterday!  Took a bus tour to our Riverton Distrubution Center.  Then picked up our darling convention bags (Summerstar Fruit color), took some pictures, visited some friends & ate at Olive Garden for our lunch/dinner combo.  It was great to see so many demonstrator friends that I haven't seen for several months!!  Lots of hugs!  Lots to talk about!

I was very honored to have earned Founders (the top 100 demonstrators in the company) again for the 6th year in a row.  THANKS to all of my customers & downline for allowing me to share my love of stamping with them!!

Last night we took a stamp class called "I am Inspired" & made a darling pin board.  Wait until you see it!!

I also had my GoDiva's swaps too, right before the class!  Here is my cute 3D swap that I did for it!
It is a note pad holder.  Don't you just LOVE the new Woodgrain embossing folder!!
Many of the products used here are "sneak peeks" of upcoming things from the NEW HOLIDAY MINI that you can start ordering from on 08/01/12!  WAHOO!!!!

'Itty Bitty Banners'
cs:  Early Espresso
Orchard Harvest Designer Paper
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain folder, Autumn Accents BigZ die,  Itty Bitty Banners Framelits,  Top Note die, Brushed Bronze designer buttons, linen thread, dimensionals, glue dots

Sorry this is so short.  We got in late last night & up really early this morning to be at the convention center by 8:00 to start out our general session.  Then we  have classes throughout the rest of the day!  Tonight we also have awards night.  So will be another very busy day & late night!  But can't wait to learn some new things!!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sara. Yes- all of the folders are a must have!!! This isn't a card, but you could do a card this way. This is a note pad holder when it is opened up.

    ReplyDelete