Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Some convention photos of me....

Here is a picture taken of me with some demonstrator friends as we walked 
across the stage at convention, being recognized for an award.
Here I am with my dear friends Tiffany Bauer & Robin Merriman.
We all met at Founders several years ago & keep in touch!
 We are all in the Go Divi's stamp group below
(along with several other great stamping friends)!



Here I am with my dear friend Sharon Cline.
We met at Founders a few years ago too & hit it off. 
I have to laugh as she has the same name as my mom, born the same month, same year & reminds me so much of my mom.
Whenever there is a SU! event we try to connect for lunch or something each time.
It is always great to see her!
This is me with Angie Juda at Awards night.
We met at Founders a few years ago & the past 2 years have been on the same 'team'!
A picture of me walking off the stage being recognized for my 2012 Founders Award.

Rodizio grill dinner 
Here is a picture of me eating supper with some friends on Saturday night- saying our good-byes.
We were eating at the Rodizio Grill.
Lynda, Hanna & I joined my friend LeeAnn Greff & her downline & friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment