Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fabric flowers......WOW!

HI!
At convention they had working stations that SU! employees did showing us new products.  The Holiday Mini has new Jumbo Sticky Rounds.  AND they work fabulous for sticking material to for make flowers like this one.

This is a close up of a flower I did on my card for my shoe box swap for my downline meeting yesterday.  I used the Summer Smooches Fabric.

'Itty Bitty Banners'
cs:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Summer Smooches Designer Paper
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Scallop Edge Border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (small circle), Brights Designer buttons, Basic Pearls (colored with a red sharpie marker), White Baker's Twine, Essentials Paper- Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing tool, 3/8" Ruffled Lucky Limeade ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals

We had a great downline meeting yesterday!
A big group, lots of ideas & a fun day!
Glad everyone could join me!
It was fun sharing with each other!

Deke & I had all 3 grandsons last night.
(The twins went home about 10 & Brayden spent the night.)
It was a fun night enjoying all of our boys & playing!
They love each other & are so fun to watch them play together.
We did lots of rolling on the floor, chasing each other & laughing!
How lucky we are that they live close by & we get to see them often. 

Made Brayden his pancakes & bacon for breakfast & enjoy him a bit this morning!
Then hope to spend the afternoon in my stamp room getting things put away from yesterdays meeting & gearing up for all of my workshops I have next week.

We were blessed with a little rain yesterday.
Hope more is on the way!
We will take all we can get since it has been so hot & dry here.

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment