Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cute BANNER......

 HI!
Here is a cute banner that was one of our make & take projects at convention.
There is TONS of NEW PRODUCTS in the project!
'Gossamer Lace'
ink:  Versamark
cs:  More Mustard, Primerose Petals, Early Espresso
Natural Composition Specialty Designer Paper
First Edition Specialty Designer Paper
supplies:  Big Shot, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, NEW 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Elegant Butterfly punch, Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon, Paper Snips, dimensionals, glue dots, wooden dowl

Do you see the glossy raised print on the Natural paper in the 
Natural Composition Specialty Designer Paper??
There are 2 each of 6 different glossy raised prints on each sheet in this pacakge.
It is beautiful!!
What do you think of the flower?
We will be making one of those at our upcoming monthly classes.

So what do you think about the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlit?
I love it!!
AND the NEW 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch is in the 
New Holiday Mini on pg. 7 for  $15.95.

We sold a semi load of hogs last night in this dreadful heat!
Pray they all made it safely on their journey.
We were just drenched when we got in.
Deke also got over 1200 baby (weaner) piggies in last week when I was gone, so I went through the buildings last night & saw all of them too......they are SO CUTE!
I hated not being here to help with them.

Deke is in the office this morning.
I have alot of stamping to do.
I have a swap I have to make & get in the mail by noon.
Plus July is almost over with & I don't have my July birthday cards even started yet.....have to get that done too!
Then plan to finish working on sorting & cutting boxes of orders so that I can get them delivered.

Southern Iowa Speedway races for tonight are rescheduled due to heat!
Too dangerous for the guys to put all of the safety equipment on & race in this kind of heat.
So we are home tonight to catch up on things here.

I have gotten through the hundreds of emails that came while I was gone & sorted through the pile of mail that came too & paid the bills.
It is amazing how many things you have to catch up on after being gone for 6 1/2 days.

We have a chance for some rain today!!
It hasn't rained in weeks & everything is brown & dying.
I PRAY that we get some rain today and tomorrow.
Plus temperatures are suppose to be close to 100* again today, but cooling down some tomorrow again.
What a tough summer 2012 has been!
Not good for anything or anyone, but especially tough on our animals & crops.
We need a good corn & bean crop so we have the food to feed our pigs.

I am off to my stamp studio now!!!
Excited to get to stamp!
I've missed it.

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment