Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

'Cool Treats'

Here is a fun card I made using the new set- 'Cool Treat'!  

I love the 1/2 of the In Color doily that I used here along the bottom edge & then I accented it with the stripped ribbon. 

I was playing with this layout.  I like the way it turned out.  This might end up being a card I do for one of my upcoming classes.  

stamp set:  'Cool Treats'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tasty Treats (12x12) Specialty DSP
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Watermelon Wonder Stripped Ribbon, In Color Doily, Tasty Treats Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  I was beat last night when the boys went home.  Brayden & Masen were here late, as Nathan referred a game & Sarah had a late meeting.  We had fun though playing games & doing things together.  I worked on stamping stuff  after they left for awhile. 

This morning I'm off early to go pick up Brayden & then head to the Seeley's.  I'll get him his breakfast & then take him to school.  Then I'll head home & spend my day with the 4 other boys here.  

Tonight when the boys go home I have tons of stamping stuff to get done.

I hope you have TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment