Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Check this new stuff out!

Check out this fun birthday card using lots of new products from the New Occasions Catalog!!!  

This stamp set is called 'Super Duper'!  Isn't that a fun & fitting name!

I made this card for a monthly swap that I'm in with some other demonstrators.  I hope everyone that gets this card from me likes it!


Look at the images on the pretty new designer paper!!  They all coordinate perfectly!  It is called Party Animal (12x12) DSP.

This is a bright & cheery card!  I thought that the little star burst stamp worked perfectly to stamp & then punch out using the Balloon Punch.  

And the new Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffetta Ribbon is cool too! 

stamp set:  'Super Duper'
card stock:  Emerald Envy, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  Party Animal DSP
ink:  Emerald Envy, Tangerine Tango
other:  Decorative Label Punch, Crushed Curry Enamel Dots, Balloon Punch, Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffetta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

 ++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  They are thankfully all feeling better!!  When they went home last night I worked on Stampin' stuff.  

Thank you to so many of you for the emails, texts & messages- sending your thoughts & prayers for my step-dad Dick & our family.  Several of you have asked for updates & it is easiest to just post it here than contact everyone.  I will try to not write a whole book for you about it.......

Yesterday Dick had some good moments & some bad ones.  They think that he is having strokes & have done several more CT's.  All 3 of my step-sisters, my mom & my sister Julie were at the hospital all day with him.  My step-sister (Brenda) called us last night about 6:30 & said that he was was doing worse.....so I got some things finished up & as soon as Deke was in from choring, we were heading out for Iowa City to see him & be there with everyone at the hospital.   Brenda called again, just as we were driving out our driveway & said he was doing a little better, so we decided to stay home.  My mom & sister Julie went back up & my step- sisters Brenda, Pam & Debbie were all still already there.   Our oldest step-sister (Rhonda) lives in Texas & she will hopefully be home today.  Thankfully all of the rest of us live between Oskaloosa & Iowa City- so we are pretty close.   I hope that Dick had a peaceful night & is doing better much better today.  I know that he is in alot of pain.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for the morning.  I'm off early to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & head back out to our house for the day with Trey & Masen.  

Tonight when the boys are all gone home, I'm a farmer- helping Deke with the pigs.  We sell hogs & then need to get some moved afterwards too.  It is gonna be a cold night!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment