Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Doing the Faux Tile technique with- 'The Open Sea' stamp set!

HI!
Here is a cool card that I did at my May workshops.
Guy cards are sometimes hard to create.
But isn't this an awesome one!
 I did the faux tile technique on it.
 'The Open Sea' & 'Made of You'
cs:  Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
ink:  Midnight Muse & Marina Mist
supplies:  Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Scoring Tool, Sponge, 1/8" Circle Punch, dimensionals

WOW- what a busy day yesterday!
The storm on Sunday night did some damage on the farm- but we are lucky compared to many, so really not complaining.
We had TONS of sticks & some tree limbs down- but got them all picked up & the yard is mowed & looks so nice; a power pole on the back of the farm fell- so the generator thankfully kept us with power to the hogs until our electrical company could get here; the generator had lightening damage to it, so wouldn't shut off- we are still waiting on the repair company to come fix it, so is shut off now manually; our Direct TV got damaged with the wind & lightening- but the repair guy was here to fix it.

So the twins were outside alot & enjoyed playing in the mud puddles.
Oh my GOSH!
IT was too cute!  
I wish I would have gotten a picture of them with the mud all over them.
Thankfully they had old shoes on & I washed their clothes right away.

Then last night I had to help Deke get some pigs sorted & moved, so it was a late night outside.
It will be another late night again tonight on the farm, as we sell hogs.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had the damage you did, but you are so right, it surly could have been a lot worse. I feel so badly for all the people who were hit by the tornado in OK. What a horrible tragedy. Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sammi. Yes- my heart breaks for all of the people in Oklahoma too. It is so very sad.

    ReplyDelete