Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

'Best of Flowers'- I LOVE this daisy!

Good morning!
Here is a match box card that we did at my April workshops!
I love this daisy stamp!
I LOVE how it coordinates with the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch.
 Adding the Crystal Effects to the center of the flowers was a big hit!
I will update this post with a supply list sometime for you!

We got home late last night from the races.
They boys were really good all night!
We had several family members & friends that came to join us for the evening!
It was a beautiful night out!!
I am glad that Manda & twins, Brayden, my mom, sister Julie, niece Mattie, 3 of Mattie's friends, Jenny, Mark, Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy, Beth & all of their 4 boys, the Christner family & several Pekin area friends of Nathan's were all there.
He started last in his heat & got 3rd place, making the invert for the main.
He started 12th in the main (as he is the current point leader so has to start in the last invert position) & finished 2nd over all.
I wish we could have had a caution- as Nathan looked great!

We have a super BUSY day here today!
Brayden spent the day & night with us yesterday so that he could go to the races with us.
So the boys had fun playing outside & enjoying the beautiful weather.
So I will have to get him up & ready for pre-school this morning& take him home to his dads.
Then I'm picking up the twins at their house (since I'm already in town).
And we'll head home to eat breakfast & head back out for a play date!
We are meeting my friend MaryLee & her grand-daughter Jayde to go on a walk & play in the park this morning.

Then tonight I'm on my stamp run to my Iowa City gals!
And looking forward to seeing many of them.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment