Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Some Sneak Peeks

Here is my May 2024 calendar page.
Everything joining me at classes last weekend made this.
 
I used some NEW Sneak Peeks from the upcoming 
January-April 2024 (Spring) Mini Catalog that will available on 1/4/24!
 
I used the
#162594- 'Painted Lavender' stamps set= $20.00 Spring Mini- pg. 24.
#162598- 'Perennial Postage' stamp set= $24.00 Spring Mini- pg. 25. 
 
Here are the supplies.
stamp sets:
  • 'Painted Lavender'- (stemmed flowers & butterflies)- available 1/4/24!
  • 'Perennial Postage'- (words)- available 1/4/24!
card stock:
  •  Highland Heather
  • Gorgeous Grape
  • Basic White
ink: Gorgeous Grape
other:  Silver & White 1/2" Sheer Ribbon- Carrying Over from Holiday Catalog; dimensionals; glue dots; Wink of Stella; Paper Snips to fussy cut out one butterfly
retired:  Large Oval Punch
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment