Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2023

My 2024 Annual Calendar class pages!

Here are all 12 months pages for my 2024 calendar.
I have been doing this annual calendar class now for about 19 years!
It is a great class for attendees to make a little 
Christmas gift to give that the recipient can enjoy all year long!
 
I used some NEW Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 
January-April 2024 (Spring) Mini Catalog, some soon to be retired products 
from the September-December (Holiday) 2023 Mini Catalog, 
some OnLine Exclusive only products,
AND some retired punches!

I had a great group of friends join me last weekend to make these calendars.
There are a lot of people that are going to be getting this calendar
for a Christmas gift this year!
 
I am thankful, grateful & blessed to get to share my love of stamping
with so many dear friends throughout the year!

Hugs-
SUSIE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment