Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

My December 2024 Calendar page

Awhh.......here is a little brown bear!
He is just sooo cute!
And I LOVE it that you can stamp him & just punch him out!
 
This is the December 2024 calendar page that those 
registered for my classes this week/weekend will be making!
 
I used the 
#162023- Beary Cute Bundle= $42.25 pg. 24 HC- RETIRING SOON!
 
Here are the supplies I used......
stamp set:  
  • 'Beary Cute' (bear, scarf & tree)- RETIRING SOON!
  • 'Trucking Along' (words)

card stock:
  • Garden Green
  • Real Red
  • Pecan Pie
  • Basic White
  • Gold Foil
inks:  Real Red; Garden Green; Pecan Pie
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Real Red (to color the rhinestones with)
other:  Beary Cute Punch- RETIRING SOON!; Basic Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snips (to cut out scarf)
retired:  Star punch
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment