Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Christmas Gift Card with NEW Sneak Peek product!

Check out this cute Christmas gift card holder!
 
I used something OLD with something NEW!
 
The OLD is the
#162015- Beary Christmas DSP= $12.50- HC pg. 23- RETIRING SOON!
I love this DSP!
 
Notice this COOL NEW circle die?
This set of dies will be available on 1/4/24
and are from the
#162864- Everyday Dies= $34.00 January-April Mini pg. 28 
Here is the inside of the card. 
I stamped the words using the 
#159542- Brightest Glow stamp set= $25.00- AC pg. 42
I made a pocket along the bottom/inside of the card, 
so that I could add a gift card, cash or small piece of candy.
To secure the outside edges of this pocket I used Tear & Tape!
I love the punched out holes that are on the outside of this circle-
don't you?
You'll want to add these NEW dies to your wish list!

Notice that the tree & deer are from the DSP & I cut them out with my scissors,
as there are no dies that coordinate with them.
 
The snowflakes are 
#162129- Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes- OnLine Exclusive= $8.00
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Brightest Glow' (words)- #159542= $25.00- AC pg. 42
card stock:
  • Balmy Blue- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 4" & 9 1/2"- fold for card base
  • Balmy Blue- 3 1/2" strip- die cut cricle
  • Basic White-1 1/2 x 3 1/2"- die cut edge of circle- tear a little off top edge for the snow & adhere to the bottom of the Balmy Blue circle
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Beary Christmas DSP- RETIRING SOON!
  • 3 x 4"- piece on top of card (snowflakes)
  • 1 1/4 x 4"- strip along bottom of card (snowflakes)
  • 1 x 4 1/4"- strip across center of card (navy)
ink: Night of Navy
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Everyday Dies- available 1/4/24; Paper Snips; dimensional; Tear & Tape
OnLine Exclusive:  #162129- Adhesive Backed Snowflakes (white)= $8.00
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment