Pages

Friday, December 8, 2023

My March 2024 Calendar page

 This is my March 2024 calendar page.
Everyone that is registered for my classes this weekend will be making this page.
Isn't it cute!
And so bright & cheery!

It is a SNEAK PEEK!
I used the 
#162080- Excellent Eggs Bundle= $43.00- pg. 27 January-April 2024 Mini Catalog
#162747- Lighter Than Air 6x6 DSP= $12.50- pg. 33 January-April 2024 Mini Catalog 
Here are the supplies.
stamp set: 'Excellent Eggs Bundle'
card stock:
  • Pool Party 
  • Lemon Lolly
  • Basic White
designer paper:  Lighter Than Air DSP
ink:  Basic Gray
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Crumb Cake; Dark Pool Party  (to make dot on 3/31 for Easter)
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Excellent Eggs Dies; Pool Party Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
retired:  small banner punch
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment