Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Bee My Valentine Sneak Peek!

Here is a NEW January-April 2024 Spring Mini Catalog Sneak Peek!
I used the adorable Bee Mine Suite!
These products will be available to purchase on 1/4/24!
*Bee My Valentine Bundle (stamp set & punch)
*Sweet Sorbet 1/4" Ribbon
*Bee Mine DSP
 
 
 This is my February 2024 calendar page.
Everyone that stamped with me last weekend got to make this.
 
Here are the supplies.
stamp set:  'Bee My Valentine'- available 1/4/24
card stock:
  • Petal Pink
  • Sweet Sorbet
  • Basic White
designer paper:  Bee Mine DSP- available 1/4/23
ink: Sweet Sorbet
other:  Bee Builder Punch & Sweet Sorbet 1/4" Ribbon- available 1/4/24
retired:  Oval Punch
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment