Pages

Monday, November 6, 2023

Stars At Night Bundle

WOW- I love these cards!
I think that that bundle is just awesome!
I used the
#162007- Stars At Night Bundle= $56.50 pg. 17 HC.

Which card do you like better?
THIS- the Christmas card?
OR
THAT- the Birthday card?

I created these cards for my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes.
I always try to design my holiday cards so that they can 
be used for other occasions too.
So I thought this could be a nice birthday card too with right words on it. 
There will be a few different choices for DSP to go along the edge on the front too!
Look closely at the stars & see how I made them pop a little more.
After I embossed them I LIGHTLY used a sponge dauber
& rubbed White Craft Ink Pad over the raised/embossed images.
Notice how I added some DSP along the left edge.  
I used the
#161986- O Holy Night= $12.50 pg 15 HC.
#162378- Shining Brightly DSP= $10.00 pg. 15 HC.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Stars At Night' 
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Night of Navy- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4'- emboss with Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 3" strip- stamp words & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • Oh Holy Night OR Shining Brightly DSP- 1 x 4"
  • Gold Foil- 4 x 4"; 3/4 x 4"
  • Gold Glitter- 1 1/4" strip- die cut star On Line Product- NOW SOLD OUT*
  • *Alternate product to use #161749- More Dazzle Specialty (Gold) paper= $7.50- pg 127 AC

inks:  Night of Navy & White Craft
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Adhesive Backed Sparkle  Gems; Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder; Stars At Night Dies; Night of Navy & Gold Glittered Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Sponge Dauber

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment