Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Cheers To The Season

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 
I am SO THANKFUL, GRATEFUL & BLESSED!!!
I am thankful that stamping connected us!
I treasure you & look forward to sharing more 
stamping with you each day.
For today's card I used the 
#162309- Cheers To The Season stamp set= $25.00- $17.50 pg. 63 HC- RETIRING!
Wow- this stamp set is 30% off now & ON SALE for $17.50!

Notice how I used the Black Stampin' Write Marker & traced over the letters
in the words so that they were black!
I love how doing this makes the words POP OUT more!
This is a dutch door fold card & it looks like this when it is standing up.
This is what the card looks like when it is opened up.
Noticed how I added a 1" strip of DSP along the inside of the card too!
 So what do you think? 
I hope you like this card as much as I do!

Check out these embossed leaves.
I just LOVE THEM!
As one of my favorite embossing folders is the
#159847- Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder= $11.00 OnLine Exclusive.
This embossing folder isn't shown in any printed publication, but it
Anyone can order it at a class though too- you don't have to order on line only to get it.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Cheers To The Season'= $25.00 $17.50 ON SALE NOW- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 5 1/4"- card base
  • Basic Black- 2 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half- attach this to the card base
  • Basic Black- 3 x 3"
  • Cajun Craze- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
  • Cajun Craze- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp leaf onto
designer paper:  Them Bones DSP- RETIRING!
  • 2 x 4" (front of card)
  • 1 x 4" (inside of card)
ink:  Cajun Craze
Stampin' Write Marker:  Basic Black
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo- RETIRING!; Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins; dimensionals; glue dots
OnLine Exclusive:  Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder
 
I hope you have a very blessed day!
I hope you are spending your day with family and/or friends.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susie, I am glad I got that stamp set. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take some time to relax, even for just a little bit! You deserve it. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! See you soon!! Love & HUGS!

      Delete