Pages

Friday, November 17, 2023

Joyful Banner

Check out all of these pieces of card stock & designer paper!
 
I made a super cool banner using these-
#161997- Night Divine Bundle= $48.50 pg. 16 HC
#161980- Joyful Specialty DSP= $12.00 pg. 29 HC 
These items are retiring-
so if they are on your wish list get them now before they are gone!

I also used these-
#161597- Nested Essentials Dies= $34.00 pg. 165 AC
#159183- Stylish Shapes Dies= $30.00 pg. 167 AC
 WOW!!
Isn't this banner just gorgeous!
AND all of the credit in the design of this banner goes to
my demonstrator friend from Texas- Amy Storrie.
As she made a banner like this, showed it to me
& I just knew I had to make one too! 
Here is a photo of Jimmy, Amy, me & Deke
when they came to visit & stay with us in September.
I added my banner to a flocked wreath that I bought at Hobby Lobby.
And I have my wreath hanging in our family room.
I just LOVE IT! 
Don't you?
 
Here are the supplies-
stamp set:  Night Divine (words Joy/Peace)
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler; Gold Foil
designer paper:  Joyful Specialty DSP
ink:  Versamark
dies:  Night Divine; Nested Essentials; Stylish Shapes; Stars At Night (gold stars)
other:  Gold Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Gold Cord 
retired:  hole punch
bow:  retired Natural Ribbon
 
Today is a special day......as it is our daughter Amanda's birthday!!  She is such a wonderful daughter, sister, wife, mom, friend & teacher to many!  We couldn't be more proud of her.  And how blessed we are!
Brody, Steve, Drake
Trey & Amanda

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment