Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2023

All About Autumn

For this cards main focal point I used the gorgeous
#162178- All About Autumn 6x6 Specialty DSP= $15.00 pg. 43 HC.

Notice how I die cut a leaf out of the
#162185- Autumn Leaves Dies= $38.00 pg. 44 HC

I embossed leaves onto the card base using the
#159847- Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder= $11.00 On Line product now
I used the 
#162234- Modern Oval Punch= $22.00 pg. 54 HC.

How did I use this Modern Oval Punch & make it shorter?
I stamped the words onto a 1 1/4" strip of Very Vanilla cardstock.
I punched out the words using the Modern Oval Punch,
getting the words close to the curved edge of the left side.
I then slid the punched image back into the right top side of the punch
& punch it again to shorten it.  
These are the 2 cards that I made with the ladies
at Deer View Assisted Living this week! 

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  #162283- 'So Sincere'= $24.00 HC
card stock:
  • Pecan Pie-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Early Espresso- 1 x 5 1/2"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Modern Oval Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • All About Autumn DSP- 3x3"
  • Distressed Gold Specialty Paper- 1 1/2" strip- die cut leaf
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Autumn Leaves Dies; Pastel Adhesive Backed Gems (gold); dimensionals; Modern Label Punch
On Line Exclusive:  Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie, the card with the leaf is just beautiful. It is in my book of Susie's cards! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie!!! So glad you like it! I do too! Happy Stamping! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete