Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Pick of the Patch

Here is a cute Fall card!
 
I made a fun starburst card using the
#162196- Pick of the Patch stamp set= $21.00- pg. 51 HC- RETIRING!
NOTE:  The coordinating Pick of the Patch Punch is SOLD OUT.
#162215- Them Bones DSP= $12.50- pg. 49 HC- RETIRING!
 
How did I make the starburst?
Check out the patterns.......
*I took 2 pieces of DSP that measured 2 x 4" & cut them both in half diagonally.
*I adhered the 4 strips onto the card front like this.
Notice that I left about a 1/8" spacing between each one of them.
*I turned this over to the back side & cut off the excess that was hanging over the edges! 
*These are the pieces that I cut off! 
Cute huh!!
I love the way it turned out!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Pick of the Patch'- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Cajun Craze- 2 3/4" strip- die cut 2 1/2" circle
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Pumpkin Pie- 2 3/4" strip- punch out Decorative Circle
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- punch out 2" Circle & stamp pumpkin onto this
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Them Bones DSP- RETIRING!
  • 2 x 4" (x2)- diagonally cut as shown in the photos above
ink:  Cajun Craze; Garden Green; Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Reach for the Stars Dies (2 1/2" Circle); Decorative Circle Punch; Silver-Threaded Twine-only used 2 strands of this; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snips
OnLine Exclusive:  #133782- 2" Circle Punch= $22.00
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment