Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

A Walk In The Forest Christmas card

Check out this simple yet gorgeous Christmas card!
I made another fun starburst card.
 
I used the
#162377- A Walk In The Forest DSP= $12.50- pg. 5 HC- RETIRING!
#162000- Stars At Night stamp set= $24.00- pg. 17 HC- RETIRING!
#161976- Christmas Classic Dies= $37.00 on SALE= $33.30- pg. 31 HC- RETIRING!
#162286- Deckled Circle Dies= $37.00- pg. 63 HC- CARRYING OVER!
 
How did I make the starburst?
I cut 2 pieces of 2 x 4" DSP & cut them at at diagonal.
Notice how I used a 2 x 2" DSP scrap & diagonally cut it to add to the inside of my card.
I punched out some circles with a hole punch to make the
Cherry Cobbler CS discs & added Wink of Stella to them to make the sparkle!
 I added these to the berries & the card front.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Stars At Night"- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Pretty Peacock- 2 1/2" strip- die cut Deckled circle
  • Pretty Peacock- 4 1/4" strip- die cut holly leaves/sprigs
  • Cherry Cobbler- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Cherry Cobbler- 1/2" strip- punch out with hole punch 1/4" circles
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words & die cut with Deckled Circle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  A Walk In The Forest DSP- RETIRING!
  • 2 x 4" (x2)- diagonally cut to make starburst on the outside of the card
  • 2 x 2"- diagonally cut for inside of card
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Christmas Classic Dies; Deckled Circle Dies; dimensionals; glue dots
Now SOLD OUT:  Iridescent Glitter Ribbon
RETIRED:  hole punch for 1/4" circles 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment