Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Snowflake Magic

Here are 2 snowflake cards.
Aren't they pretty!!
These are totally Susie cards.

Which do you like better?
THIS- left or THAT- right?

I designed these snowflake cards for my upcoming Christmas Card Classes.
Everyone attending will be making one of each of these 2 cards.

I used the-
#162165- Sparkling Snowflakes Bundle= $41.25 pg 39 HC*
bundle includes:  #162158- Sparkling Snowflakes stamp set
#162164- Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Topper Punch
#162147- Snowflake Magic DSP= $10.00 pg. 37 HC.
#162148- Faceted Gems Trio Pack= $7.50 pg. 37 HC
#161955- White Iridescent Ribbon= $9.00 pg. 9 HC
#162026- Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder= $9.50 pg. 23 HC
Notice how I used the Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Topper Punch
underneath the words.
I thought that by adding this it really added to the card.
I love it!
So what do you think?
I hope you like it as much as I do!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Sparkling Snowflakes' (words) & snowflakes I stamped on the inside of the card too!
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Lost Lagoon- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder
  • Lost Lagoon- 1 x 3 1/2"
  • Lost Lagoon- 1/2" strip- punch out Scalloped Oval Punch
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 1 x 3 1/2" strip- punch both ends using the Snowflakes Tag Topper Punch
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Double Oval Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- inside of card
designer paper:  Snowflake Magic DSP- 3 x 3"
ink:  Lost Lagoon
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder; Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Topper Punch; Double Oval Punch; White Iridescent Ribbon; Faceted Gems Trio Pack; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie: Love the snowflakes.....cannot wait!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete