Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Year To Celebrate

Check out these FUN cards!!
They could be used for many different occasions.
I love the images & the words in this stamp set!

Everyone stamping with me at my monthly October classes
will get to make their choice of one of these cards.

Which one do you like better?
THIS- the birthday one on the left?
OR 
THAT- the Happy New Year one on the right?
I used the 
#161945- Merry & Bright DSP= $12.50- pg. 15 HC.
I am not sure which one I like better....the dots or stripes!
On this card I only used one party horn.
Notice how I made little dots using my Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend.
Check out how one can be made into a pocket card.
You can then add a gift card, cash or a note! 
I just added Tear & Tape to the 3 sides & left the top open to make the pocket.
There are no die for these party horns.
So I just stamped the curly one & cut it out with scissors.
 Notice how I stamped the end of the horn & cut it out too.
When attaching the party horn layered rectangle -
make sure you leave room to stamp your words.
I suggest you just lay your Basic White inside piece where you want it;
shut the card front so you can see where the words need to go; stamp the words; 
then attach them to the inside of the card.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Year to Celebrate'
card stock:
  • Crushed Curry- 4 1/4 x 7 1/4"- score at 5 1/2" for card base
  • Crushed Curry- 1 3/4 x 4 1/5"- for bottom of card base
  • Crushed Curry- 2 1/4 x 3 1/2" (layer)
  • Crushed Curry- 1/2" strip- stamp horn tip onto & cut out with scissors
  • Blueberry Bushel- 2 x 3 1/4" (layer)
  • Basic White- 1 3/4 x 3"- for front of card- stamp party horn on it
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp party horn on it & cut it out
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Merry Bold & Bright DSP- 
  • 1 1/2 x 4" (x2)
inks:  Crushed Curry; Blueberry Bushel
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Wink of Stella; Starry Sky Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Tear & Tape
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment