Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Trucking Along Bundle

Oh my gosh......
These are totally Susie cards!
I love them both!!  
 
Everyone at my October monthly classes get to make 
their choice of ONE of these 2 cards.
They get to choose if they want a Fall card or a Winter card!
Which do you like better?
Fall?
OR
Winter?
Check out the pumpkins!
How did I make them?
I used the cloud stamp!

How did I do it?
*stamp in Pumpkin Pie Ink
*draw lines onto pumpkins using Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend
*draw stems onto pumpkin tops using Light Crumb Cake Blend
*Fussy cut out with scissors
NOTE:  make sure you leave some white space under the pumpkins
so that you can attach them to the backside of the truck bed.
Cool huh!
 Below shows where I stamped the leaves onto the 3 3/4 x 5" piece
of Basic White card stock using Crumb Cake ink.
NOTE:  The tree is also stamped onto a strip of 
Basic White card stock & then fussy cut out too with scissors. 
This leaf cluster & the word stamps are both from the
#162196- 'Pick of the Patch'= $21.00- pg 51 HC.
I LOVE this Fall truck card!
Notice how I added some embossed snowflakes behind these trees.
I used the NEW
#162026- Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder= $9.50- pg. 23 HC. 
 
AND I love this Winter truck card too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:
  • 'Pick of the Patch'
  • *'Trucking Along'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"- die cut with Aspen Tree Die
  • Early Espresso OR Basic White- 1 1/2 x 4"- tear in half
  • Real Red- 3/4 x 4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp leaves onto or emboss with snowflakes
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp truck onto & punch out
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & flag end with scissors
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp trees and/or pumpkins onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Old Olive
Stampin' Blends:
  Dark Basic Black; Light Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate; Dark Pumpkin Pie
other:
  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Aspen Tree Dies; Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snips; *Truck Punch; Red & Gold Dotted Ribbon
*On Line Exclusive products:
  • #162306-Trucking Along Bundle= save 10%- (stamp set & punch)= $41.25
  • #162299- Trucking Along stamp set only= $24.00
  • #162305- Trucking Along Punch only= $22.00
  • #162353- Real Red & Gold Dotted Ribbon= $9.00
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! My favourite Christmas card so far this year-love how it turned out! Thank you for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh- thank you!! I am so glad that you like it. I love it too!! Happy Stamping!! HUGS! Susie

      Delete