Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Beary Christmas snowglobe

Oh my gosh!!
I LOVE how this snow globe project turned out!
 
This is one of my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza projects!
Everyone joining me at this annual event will be making this project!
 
I bought the wooden snow globe (with the twine on it)
at Dollar Tree!
I used these Stampin' Up! products to decorate the snow globe.
#162015- Beary Christmas DSP= $12.50- pg. 23 HC
 #162129- Adhesive Backed Snowflakes= $8.00 On Line Exclusive
#162286- Deckled Circle Dies= $36.00-pg. 63 HC 
#162312- Throughout The Year stamp set= $24.00- pg. 61 HC
 
Look closely at the snow....
I die cut part of a circle out of Basic White card stock,
tore the edge of it & added Wink of Stella to it so that it sparkles! 
I also added some Wink of Stella to the star too!
So what do you think?
Leave me a comment below.
Do you like this cute holiday decor project?
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Throughout The Year' (words)
card stock:
  • Balmy Blue- 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"- die cut Deckled Circle
  • Vellum- 5 x 5"- die cut with Deckled Circle
  • Basic White- 1 1/4 x 4 1/4"- die cut circle edge & then tear & add Wink of Stella for snow drift
  • Basic White- 1" strip stamp words onto & fussy cut out around it with scissors
  • Night of Navy- 3/4 x 3 1/2"- (for top part of of snowglobe base)
designer paper:  Beary Christmas 
  • 5 x 5"- die cut snowflake image for globe
  • fussy cut out tree/bear
  • 3/4 x 4 1/8"- large snowflakes for bottom base of snowglobe
ink:  Night of Navy
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Real Red (to color rhinestones with)
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Deckled Circle Dies; Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots
On Line Exclusive:  Adhesive Backed Snowflakes; Multipurpose Glue
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this awesome snow globe. I found the snow globe at the Dollar tree, the one I found had snow man and Santa and the other side was blank , like you show in your post. Is this the correct one. If so did put your papers over the image or on the blank side. Did you use liquid glue ? Is there a video? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow globes I got were blank on both sides. I ordered them on line, but had to get a whole case of them. I'm sure the one you got will work fine. Yes- I would put papers over the images on the one you got. I'm sure you can make it work out. I used Multipurpose Tombo Glue on & adhesive when assembling mine. I'm sorry, I don't do videos- as all of my classes are in person. Have fun! Happy Stamping! Susie

      Delete
  2. This is adorable card for Christmas! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete