Pages

Friday, October 6, 2023

Graceful Deer fun fold

WOW- this is a cool fun fold card!
And check out these cool deer!
 
This could make a neat holiday card or a neat guy card!
 Which card do you like better?
THIS OR THAT?
THIS- the colored 'winter greetings' one?
OR
THAT- the 'thinking of you' one?
 
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my October
monthly stamp classes will be making.
Everyone will get to decide if they want to color on their card or leave it plain.
#162084- Graceful Deer background stamp= $25.00
NOTE:  This stamp set is all one big background stamp.
To make it more versatile to use I cut mine apart.
YUP- CAREFULLY  I cut it (looking at the red rubber side) in 4 places.
I did NOT cut out any of the images or part of the stamp.
By leaving it this way I can still put it all back together 
& use as one big background stamp.
OR I can use all 3 deer separately or come a couple of them.
When looking down onto the card from the top,
 this is what the card looks like when standing up.
I hope you like this fun fold card as much I do!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:
  • 'Graceful Deer'
  • 'Sparkling Snowflakes' (winter greetings words)
  • 'Wonderful Thoughts' (thinking of you words)
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- card base
  • Early Espresso- 4 x 11"- score at 2, 3 3/4, 7 1/4 & 9"
  • Pecan Pie- 3 3 4/x 3 3/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Very Vanilla- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Double Oval Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 3 1/4 x 3 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  One Horse Open Sleigh DSP- 1 x 4" (x2)
ink:  Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Crumb Cake; Bronze
other:  Double Oval Punch; Silver-Threaded Twine; dimensionals; glue dots; Assortment 1 Watercolor Pencils
On Line Exclusive:  #162118- One Horse Open Sleigh DSP (6x6)= $12.50

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: