Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2023

WOO HOO!
Today is my Annual Holiday Extravaganza stamping event!
I can't wait to spend my day stamping with 
all that are joining me!

I have been a very busy bee the past few weeks
getting everything ready for today's stamp class!
We'll be having a yummy lunch with
shredded pork sandwiches; cheesy potatoes; layered lettuce salad
& chocolate chip bar cookies.

AND
Everyone will be making lots of stamped projects-
that include many cards, 2 ornaments & a wooden snow globe decor.
Plus this year they are getting a cute holiday card tin &
 these pretty snowflake bags that have their names on the tag.

Checkout the name tag -
as I used the 
#162164- Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Topper Punch= $26.00 p.g 39.
#162016- Beary Cute - (snowflake stamped image)= $25.00- pg. 24
#159555- Gold & Vanilla Satin Ribbon= $8.00- On Line Exclusive

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment