Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

All About Autumn leaves

Wow-
Isn't this DSP just gorgeous!
This card is such a pretty one isn't it!
It is a great monochromatic card.
I just love this DSP!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone attending my
upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class will be making.
 
I used the
#162178- All About Autumn Specialty DSP= $15.00*
*This DSP is currently out of stock until around 10/23/23.
I love the non-traditional color combination & how it turned out!
So what do you think?
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Autumn Leaves'
card stock:
  • Moody Mauve- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Moody Mauve- 3/4 x 4"- stamp words onto for front of card
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer papers:  
All About Autumn DSP*
  • 1 x 5 1/4"- Moody Mauve with Copper print
  • 3 x 5 1/4"- leaves 
  • 2" strip (Moody Mauve print)- die cut leaves 
  • 2" strip (Copper Clay print)- die cut leaves
Oxidized Copper DSP
  • 2" strip- dies cut leaves
ink:  Moody Mauve
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Autumn Leaves Dies; 2023-2025 In Color Twine- Moody Mauve; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this lovely and so unique. Moody Mauve is my favorite new in-color. I also love the monochrome effect. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Glad you like it!! Yes- it is a great monochromatic look. Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete