Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

Saying "Happy Halloween" to all!

How can it be the last day of October already!
WOW- this month just flew by!

Isn't this such a cute little Frankenstein box.
I made it using the
#162226- 'Tricks & Treats' Bundle= $50.25 pg. 50 HC.

This box is pretty good sized as I have a lot of mini candy bars in it.

It is so cool that the box has a die- 
so this makes it super fast & easy to create it.
And I made several of these Halloween boxes this year!
I layered Frankenstein onto a Deckled Circle.
And color some Basic Rhinestones Jewels
with a Black Stampin' Blend for the screws in his head.

I cut the words apart so that they were more spread out onto the box.
Look how I put the box into a cello bag & tied ribbon around it!
I used the
#102210- 6x8" Cellophane Bags (50)= $5.50- pg. 126 AC

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Tricks & Treats'
card stock:
  • Granny Apple Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- die cut box
  • Basic Black- 3 x 1 1/4" strip- die cut edge
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4" strip- die cut Deckled Circle
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp Frankenstein onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & fussy cut apart
inks:  Granny Apple Green & Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Basic Black
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Deckled Circle Dies; Tricks & Treats Dies; dimensionals; Basic Rhinestones; Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon; 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday on this spooky Halloween day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment